Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo shall i use to keep my hair nice and fresh smeling.....?

I am looking for a shampoo or any hair product with a nice smell which stays on my hair. I used to use DOVE leave in conditioner whihc is nice but not on the shelf any more, Please tell me what is the best one.What shampoo shall i use to keep my hair nice and fresh smeling.....?
I like Dove, sun silk (I think that's what ya call it) VO5.What shampoo shall i use to keep my hair nice and fresh smeling.....?
I think Garnier Fructis is the best smelling shampoo and conditioner. I always get comments about how nice my hair smells after I use it. And, of course, it works well, too.
try herberal essence
Scalp Med it comes with a scalp Detoxifier and it's free of harmful Sodium Laureth Sulfate . you'll be happy to how it works .
Head and shoulder willl be it. Its very good and nice and lasting or probably hermatol shapoo and conditioner even with antidandruff things in it.
Herbal Essences SHampoo and Conditioners line, smell great and leave your hair feeling soft! I love them. People always tell me how good my hair smells.
herbal


essences smells great!! i use it alot. they have conditioner too. u can get it basically anywhere lol. and also aquage smells really good...i get it at my hair dressers...its in a blue/silverish bottle...it works great and it is a reasonable price for the quality. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment