Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a shampoo with defrizzing, straightening, and keeps recently colored hair looking fresh. any ideas?

i have a problem with my hair frizzing in humidity, i straighten my hair every other day...and i just dyed my hair over a week ago.


i need a shampoo for all of that.





i know herbal essences has a shampoo for each of that...but i need it all in one.





any ideas??I need a shampoo with defrizzing, straightening, and keeps recently colored hair looking fresh. any ideas?
It's not the shampoo that keeps your hair straight. It's the heat protector you use. It's like when someone say they just bought a new Chi and it keeps their hair straight longer and they love it and blah, blah. Well, it's not the flat iron that keeps your hair straight either, it's the heat protector they sometimes send with the flat iron that keeps your hair straight. Find a good moisture blocker/heat protector and you'll have to experiment. I've heard the one Maxiglide sells is good, I've heard Chi sells good ones, and I've heard Sabino moisture block is good in that they all keep your hair straight for a longer period without reversion.





I use Wen cleansing conditioner and this keeps my hair frizz free and it is also supposed to keep your color from fading because it doesn't contain the harsh ingredients shampoos have that can strip the color.I need a shampoo with defrizzing, straightening, and keeps recently colored hair looking fresh. any ideas?
Control Freak by Tigi Bed Head. It's a green bottle and it works to straighten and prevent frizz. I haven't seen anything that says it's good for colored hair, but it keeps my color looking great. Then again, I also use Shimmering Lights once a week, but this shampoo is the best thing I've found. Get the conditioner, too.
Garnier Fructis products are pretty good but not with curly hair. I mean it depends on some people. But get a specific product of theirs that helps against frizz and like the leave-in conditioner if it doesn't make your hair greasy. Hope I helped.. :)))
screw shampoo and conditioners. it's all about what you use after the shower. get some biosilk silk therapy and some matrix color smart shine spray and your hair will be shiny and frizz free and color protected from the sun and everything else
aussie shampoos and conditioners are really good and moisterizing to keep your hair healthy from straightening it all the time
egg yokes

No comments:

Post a Comment