Saturday, December 19, 2009

Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo...?

Does this work good for curly/wavy poofy/frizzy hair?


I don't want to define my curls, I just want the frizzyness to go away.


Will this product dry my hair out?Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo...?
no its actually great! but i suggest after ur done taking a shower that u use an anti frizz oil on ur hair try the gaunier frucuts anti frizz oil its awesome but make sure ur hair is wet when applying then afterwards let it dry naturally and u wont have to worry about frizz! goood luck!Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo...?
it works, and so does the suave professionals version.





I actually like the herbal essences curly hair collection. Because you have curly hair, you gotta remember to use conditioner and maybe a leave in treatment to keep your curls shiny and healthy.





Getting your hair cut in layers could help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment