Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do I get fresh shampoo out of my carpets? I tried to use water and soap and it just keeps lathering?

My fiancee stepped on a shampoo bottle laying on the floor and it exploded. We were outside for less then 10 minutes and came back to the mess. It won't come out. Help?How do I get fresh shampoo out of my carpets? I tried to use water and soap and it just keeps lathering?
Shampoo is a soap, so you don't want to add more soap. It's going to take water. I'd suggest a small carpet spot cleaningg machine like the little Bissell. Don't add any soap to it. Just use the water portion to wet the area %26amp; vacuum up the water. Repeat until it all comes out. If this is a good portion of a shampoo bottle, it's going to take a while. Good luck. How do I get fresh shampoo out of my carpets? I tried to use water and soap and it just keeps lathering?
Holy crap a cleaning question i'm stumped on. Idk Try plain water and a lint free rag or an old t-shirt. The soap is already present. :)
I'll be interested to see others answers.


In shampooing.... one would use a conditioner to help get the suds out. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment