Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is your carpet clean and fresh or could it use a little shampoo?

I have no carpet and it is bright and shiny :)Is your carpet clean and fresh or could it use a little shampoo?
It's been winter here forever!! All sorts of things have been tracked in with snow and ice, i'm sure! It needs shampooed!!Is your carpet clean and fresh or could it use a little shampoo?
Shampoo and conditioner.
actualy both cause my carpet is clean meaning by vacum but it does need a little vacum shampoo but not like a makeover sahmpoo
Mine could use a lot of shampoo at the moment. Guess it's time for Spring Cleaning!
which one!!!





i spilt coffee on the living room carpet.. insurance claim...





then my daughter knocked over a cup in the bedroom as well!


i'm thinking of living in a sand pit in future!
I have hardwood floors..LOL And they are clean, smooth and always fresh!
Definitely a shampoo in its future.
it could use a little shampoo
All of our carpets in this home could use shampoo. We have 3 cats and a dog. Even though the cats use the litters and the dog is housebroken, the dog has had a mistake now and then, plus the dog has vomited once in awhile, also.





On top of all of that, there is always animal fur on the carpets no matter how much I vacuum.





Plus, I adopted 2 grandsons as my own sons plus I have another grandson who is over to this home most weekends. They drag in dirt from playing outside.





Yes, we need our carpets shampooed. :o)
Mine needs alittle shampoo. My siblings drop drinks and foods so it leaves stain my grandma tried to clean some stains with soap and water but the cleaning dishes soap.
Surprisingly it's clean, lol.
lol...


what carpet
**** i have like no carpet in my house its all wooden floors lol
all clean thanks!
Hardwood floors and they need a good sweeping... lol
I have hard wood floors....
I think my carpet could use a little trim. Anyway, that's what my girlfriend says.
needs some shampooing





my kids are MESSY





but its not that bad..just needs a lil spot treatment
It could use a little shampoo
shampoo is for hair
Fresh, new one 3 days ago,(true).

No comments:

Post a Comment