Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone use Fresh n' Clean dog shampoo?

I use Fresh n' Cleans dog shampoo, the baking soda and oatmeal with aloe one. It smells wonderful and really gets them clean. My question is has anyone here used it and had any problems with drying? They also make a conditioner in the same kind but I have never tried it. I usually use a spray on conditioner. Love to hear anyones thoughts on these products or your favorites!! Thanks!! =0)Anyone use Fresh n' Clean dog shampoo?
My dogs are all house dogs.


I use the regular Fresh'nClean on my Border Collies and ShihTzu. I dilute the shampoo down half shampoo with half water. After sudsing and rinsing really well, I put one capful of vinegar into a quart pitcher of water and use this as a rinse.


Do not pour the vinegar over the dog's eyes.





I have no problems with this drying out the coat. I also use an air forced Metro Dryer to blow the water and shedding hair out of the coats. Their coats are really soft and smell pretty good! Diet also contributes to a healthy coat.


Never use human shampoo on a dog. Not the same pH.Anyone use Fresh n' Clean dog shampoo?
The vinegar rids all soap residue from the coat and returns the coat to it's natural pH. You can shampoo, rinse, condition, rinse, and use the vinegar diluted in water as a final rinse. The coat will not smell like easter eggs either! Report Abuse

Nope I use Jhonson ( human) shampoo. Dog shampoo really dries my dogs skin.
I have a inside Bichon and I use human shampoo never had any problems
yes..once...now look at me..i cant do a thing with my hair
yeah this shampoo really dried out my husky's fur, he even lost quite a bit of hair right after that but he wasn't shedding at the time. i really didn't like it
  • london theatre
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment