Saturday, December 19, 2009

';garnier fructis clean & fresh'; shampoo/conditioner..?

heyy i wuz thinking of using the ';Garnier Fructis Clean %26amp; Fresh'; shampoo and conditioner. i have a few questions..





1.) Does it smell good?





2.) What does it do to ur hair? for example: does it make ur hair shinier, healthier, volumized, etc, etc.





3.) Do you reccommend it?





ThAnkSSs!! =D';garnier fructis clean %26amp; fresh'; shampoo/conditioner..?
It just depends on your type of hair and honestly what type of water you wash your hair with like well water or city water.





I used it for like a year and I liked it, but my sister used it once and refuses to use it now because it left her hair kinda oily and not as clean as she would like it. But if it does work for your hair type then it leaves it shiny and I noticed it made my hair healthier. But now I use Herbal essence and I love it. It smell good and really cleans your hair.


Garnier does smell good in the bottle but it doesn't have much of a scent in your hair. I only recommend it if it works on your hair type cause like I said it varies. I hope this helped. ';garnier fructis clean %26amp; fresh'; shampoo/conditioner..?
I was using this for a while and I didn't like it.


It didn't seem to clean my hair as well as I would like it to.


It smelt good, but when I smelt my hair I couldn't smell it at all.


I don't recommend it and it doesn't do anything.


I would try Herbal Essences. It makes your hair shinier, healthier and you can get a type for volume. It smells great too. Its about $4. It also gives you that clean feeling. I love Hello Hydration.


-Holly J
I would never recommend ANY Garnier Fructis conditioner! Anytime I have ever used it, it leaves this really gross film on my hair. I have tried a few different kinds of Garnier Fructis conditioners and they all do the same thing. Maybe it won't do that for you but I think it's horrible! Dove and Pantene are way better. :)
garnier fructis is the equivalent of junk food for your hair, yes it's cheap but it just isn't good. it leaves a film on your hair and weighs it down. I keep my hair in pretty fantastic shape with ';All soft'; by Redkin. this smells good and leaves your hair so silky and shiny! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment